Saturday, February 24, 2024

 Work was pretty busy last night but nothing like Thursday thank God.  The last hour had me putting clearance tags on various items which was a pretty chill way to end the day.  

One interesting thing I read when tract shopping.  There was one tract the gist of it was are you happy?  Because we all sin and the conscience God gave us is always convicting us of that.  The only way to have true peace is to repent and accept His forgiveness.  

If you feel Christians are out condemning you all the time it might be your own conscience.  And you can't shut that up God knows I tried in my backslidden days.  

So I came home, talked to my parents, went to bed.  I didn't sleep great but I did get a night of sleep and got up when I wanted.  I woke up in the middle of the night with a headache so I took Excedrin, went back to sleep, I am OK now I think.  I want to give it a little time after the antidepressant because that can bring back headaches.  One reason I can be reluctant to take it even though I hate depression as much as anyone.  

The cats are good.  

Last night I did up a bunch of "Praying for you daily!" cards on my lunch, in English, then put the phrase into Google translate and asked Maria if it was "good" and she said yes it was very good (grammar).  So I wrote that on another 25 cards for the Spanish Bibles.  Happily I don't have to pray for them in Spanish it would be pretty short!  

I plan to take a shower, do my God Time, see how I feel, if good, do up the Bibles (tract in each and then the praying card), then figure out - and this will be the challenge - how to get all those Bibles into the cart.  The cardboard shipping boxes are too large.  So they will have to go in something else and then the cart.  

Then go through my pockets and leave my wallet at home, just bring a little cash and a couple bottles of water.  I don't think I will bring the stick.  

While in the shower I do need to touch up the shave job on my legs as I plan to wear my cargo shorts today.  

That's it for now; it's going to be a lovely day and I am looking forward to being outside in the sun for a while.  

No comments: