Friday, February 9, 2024

I saw Beau again

 He was with his sister.  He did not introduce me but put his arm around me.

Now, to be crude, if I weren't saved I might consider a quick fling but there are a million reasons it wouldn't work.

He watched me work for a while and left without saying goodbye but 2 of my bosses were present.

Work is going OK just tired.  I am carrying dead weight with another worker who is more interested in taking very long breaks and texting all night 

I have decided I will text the one boss and tell her I will do A, B, and C leaving D for the other girl and they can make their own evaluation tomorrow.  

I got in trouble last time I worked with her as, yet again, she did NOTHING and it showed.

Other than that I feel good, looking to tomorrow off but not telling anyone that.  

No comments: