Thursday, February 15, 2024

I made it to lunch!

 Tired but I will make it.

It helps our Pepsi vendor reduced the price of the Diet Dew bottles in the 6 pack.  I will not say how many I drink.

They had mini Mr Beast chocolate bars on clearance so I bought a bag, fed a few to coworkers who loved them, got another couple bags.  The drivers will enjoy them.

The last time I ate chocolate, I had a week long vomiting migraine.  I don't know how Ron kept himself alive he couldn't do much at that point.  I vaguely remember him telling me he got pizza?  I remember him offering me a slice and I said no, then threw up again.  Lol

So I would rather eat cat poop!  

But everyone else loves chocolate so I like to spoil them when I can.

I had a decent lunch and will have my chicken strips in my vest if I get hungry.  

I have been doing a bowl of bran-style cereal every night with my pills and that has been working well.  I will do that tonight.

And I don't have to work until 2 tomorrow so that will be nice to sleep in until 7.

Ron used to sing "Someday" to me, play the CD for me, etc.  today was the first time I heard it since he died.  I got a little choked up and am just writing this.  I am not sure of the title either Oooh child or Someday.  By the 5 stair steps.  

Just a lot of stuff bringing him back lately.  I hope it doesn't get worse as I approach March 6.

That's it for now!  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't have to tell anyone how much diet Pepsi you drink.
https://migraine.com/blog/aspartame-a-potential-trigger-for-migraines

Heather Knits said...

I have cut it out for months at a time (all aspartame) and the headaches didn't improve. But I got one after taking my antidepressant an hour ago. So I blame that for a lot of them, stress, environmental triggers (weather, hot sun), and of course food eaten.

If I wasn't depressed I doubt I would have many headaches at all, but we'll never know.