Thursday, February 1, 2024

At work

 The driver reminded me of another one I had a long time ago who had just split with her boyfriend.

I have not had such a bad ride on a bus in a very long time.  She is 2 weeks into the route already I think she just hates it.  I don't think she will last long 

She really made me appreciate Mike's driving as I could work on my phone with him and didn't have to worry about being thrown out of my seat.

But she, and the guy who laughed, are both souls with an eternal destination.  It is not my job to save them just to plant seeds showing them a better way

.If it was easy every Christian would do it.

I saw an Amazon truck while at the bus stop.  I saluted him and thought "He might have my knitting needles". Sure enough I got my delivery notification a little later 

So, no matter what (barring porch pirates) I have something to look forward to when I get home.  That is nice.

That's it for now, I can use prayer today.

No comments: