Monday, February 5, 2024

I had a horrible nightmare last night

 Unfortunately I remember it vividly.  On the one hand I expect this sort of thing after a Handout - there is a definite link.  Even my devotionals talk about the devil attacking after a high point in your spiritual life.  

As a rule I don't keep track of how long or how many Bibles.  I can tell you I did about 60 in about a 2 hour period but I don't know for sure and I like it like that.  I have found pride is a big issue if I have precise data.  And pride renders me useless.  

So that's it for that; I will bring some candy and booklets today as I ride many buses but that's it.  I still have a decent amount of candy; I am not doing chocolate right now as it's a little warm (upper 60's) for that.  I don't want a mess on my hands.  

Speaking of messes I am going to take my shower.  

Since I am in lean and mean finance mode I am bringing my lunch all week.  I also got some drink mix packets so I won't be drinking (gasp) my beloved Diet Dew.  

I have to go; more later.  

No comments: