Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Gacked out dude at my second bus stop

 Scared the hell out of me.  White guy wearing shorts looked like he slept in the woods, very agitated arguing with himself.  I know that is a plot used in some comedies but it's not funny.  He kept pacing around making abrupt gestures and babbling nonsense.  

I had to wait at that bus stop unfortunately I had already gotten off my other bus.  Learned a lesson there.

I stayed under the street light, had my stun gun in hand, avoided him when he moved towards me.  I also asked God (silently) to bind up the demon oppressing him.  He did settle some.

I will do a blog tonight about my theories on mental illness and demons - which basically angers everyone.  But I stand by it.  

When my bus came I jumped on and told him to shut the door, which he did.  The freak acted like it was there to take him to the glue factory and ran off.

That's it for now.

No comments: