Friday, February 9, 2024

Friday morning

 I will post some pictures but I finished my cell phone holder.  I made it for a coworker - she doesn't know but had admired my ratty old one, and another day admired the "bright stripes" yarn I bought so I thought it would be fun to combine the two.  

I think, for me, I'm going to do more of a neutral.  I got a nice variations of gray ball of yarn which I will use to make mine, next.  

It is fun to have a small project then I don't get sick of it.  

Today I will have the boss until 8 PM.  She said last night "they have me coming in at 11".  I don't think it will be awful she has been very busy with a project and not much time to micromanage.  

Two concerns about my trip to work: the dogs, and crazy people at the bus stop or on the bus.  

I did my shower, got dressed, did up the candy.  I like that I am writing a little personal note to each recipient letting them know I'll be praying.  One of my sponsors is sending me some pretty index cards for that.  

One of my bus drivers yesterday said they talk about me which I find funny.  I have told them (collectively) a little bit about my personal life so I guess they have something to talk about.  

Let's see if I can do the photos: 



The blue floral bag is the one I use for the candy.  I have a knitting project, water bottle, and some headache pills in there as well.  

My left calf is bugging me a little so I am wearing compression socks today.  Hopefully that helps, I'm hoping all the walking will work out the kinks.  

I heard a lot of frenzied barking a little while ago but that could have been a cat, or possum, walking on the fence, or one of my neighbors walking a little yapper past a big dog's house with a fenced yard.  There is a very aggressive little yappy dog that goes right up the other dog's fences and barks aggressively at them, which gets the big dogs very worked up.  Overall my neighborhood has good fences, they are the wooden slat ones that go up about 6 feet, you can't see through them.  

That's it for now; I like to text my Mom and aunt in the morning and ask them to pray for me.  

No comments: