Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Tuesday night/Wed morning

 Now you know I couldn't post that one comment.  (It wasn't abusive just crude).  I am a nice Christian lady with my nose in the air!  LOL  Seriously, I asked God to dry up my drive unless I remarried and He's done a good job of that.  

The bus drivers are loving the chocolate.  One guy was really happy to hear it will be "morning driver chocolate" because it's going to be too warm in the afternoons.  But one driver I have, in the afternoon, is a very nice younger widow like myself (except she has kids).  She really loves the chocolate so I will have to do something for her.  I will figure it out.  

I overslept this morning but am ready to go.  I am still tired though, and pretty sure I need new shoes as well.  

That's it for now.  

No comments: