Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Wednesday night

 So there is a pack of dogs living by the bus stop, I saw it tonight.  

Good to know: my new stun gun arrived tonight and I put it on the charger.  It is actually done charging and will be traveling with me from now on.  

Work was OK; when I left the homeless man was at the bus stop kept trying to talk to me.  I think, to them, there are 2 sorts of people; those who will feed their habit and those who will not.  

The bus was late and we picked up the crazy man again, the one who beat up the old man, then was raving to me about demons.  

Don't get me wrong, I believe in demons.  But this guy was delusional.  Today it was robots.  He said his daughter was replaced with a robot and I really hoped he did not have any contact any more.  

We got stuck in traffic which meant I got to the transit center after dark.  I had all sorts of new drivers coming by I had never met and handed out 4 bags of candy with Scripture booklets - and they were happy to get it.  One guy was grinning widely as he opened the door and said "I haven't seen you in ages!"  I thought that was cute.  

I got off the bus and saw the dogs up ahead but they did not bother me.  I came home, talked to my family, made myself pancakes.  I took my pills because I don't want it to be me raving on the bus one day.  

And I'm going to bed.  

No comments: