Thursday, February 8, 2024

There are a lot of manic people running around my city

 I think it's the nicer weather.  I was OK until I got to the transit center there was a woman at my bus stop.

What I should have done, seeing that, was ride one of the other buses to a shared stop.  But I did not.  I will say I was very careful handing out candy and made a point to stay out of reach; which was a trick because she was very agitated and restless, moving around a lot.  She did not get on my bus, not that I think the driver would have let her.

There was the usual noon crowd of assorted nut cases on the route and I was really happy to get off.

I had a headache on the bus but it cleared up when I ate.

The morning shift looks aggravated so maybe the boss worked an early shift.  We will see.  That's it for now!  

No comments: