Friday, February 9, 2024

Friday before work

 I have been thinking some about my hair and decided I am not going to change it.  I have to pull it back to ride the bus, to work, and prefer it back at home so I might as well leave it as is.

I brought in the cell phone case for my friend I hope she likes it.  She was working so I just put it on her cart.

That manager just came in, the one who brings her grandson to work, leaves him in the break room, and expects the associates to baby sit him when they are supposed to be relaxing.  That's going to end pretty soon I would imagine, I know our AP (loss prevention) guy saw him the other day.  

Tomorrow I would like to relax but I also need to do meal prep and housework.  The cats are using the box more which is great I don't want them outside.

At some point I need to buy more candy as well.  Oh, and laundry.  That is stacking up.  

I may wish I was at work, tomorrow!  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why am I not surprised.