Sunday, February 11, 2024

Spamming you with more Biscuit

 I don't think I've been clear enough in sharing some aspects of my disability.  I sort of see it as my disability (Fetal Alcohol from birth) and my illness; formally diagnosed in 2006.  I have talked a lot about my illness and medication, but not so much these days in case an employer finds the blog or, God forbid, Google puts up that post as the #1 search result on my very unique name.  

But I haven't talked much about the fetal alcohol..  Mainly it affects me socially and planning, organizing, executing.  I think I probably need more information on how to do a job than most, but once I get it I do well.  Since I got hired, I have mentioned having brain damage to other associates (probably not the best idea) which I am sure got back to the bosses.  Now she will actually explain things to me and ask if I got it.  

The problem I have she expects me to be a mind reader, job expectations change every day, impossible workload demanded of me; threats and lecturing if I "fail".  It's not a healthy relationship but interestingly enough she basically left me alone the first year or so.  Maybe she didn't want to be seen as bullying the widow?  I don't know.  

Biscuit has been cute and cuddly today I have some cute photos.  



He's a sweet boy.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aww he does have a sweet face