Monday, February 26, 2024

I hope I can post later

 I lost track of my budget and my cell phone might decline.  

I am sure, once I get a look at the transactions I will say OH!  And feel very stupid but I feel pretty dim now.

I was at least able to get my Diet Dew for the day so there's that.

I do get paid Wednesday.  I am just beating myself up and feeling very derpy.

I did make it to work OK so there's that, too.  It will be a nice day later and I have chocolate and Bible promise books for the drivers who take me home.  

That's it for now,!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you redo your budget every month based on your pay, or is it fixed?

Heather Knits said...

Well expenses change paycheck to paycheck so I try to take that off the top. I have not been tracking what has cleared and ongoing, smaller, expenses very well.

Anonymous said...

I find it hard to believe that you can't reconcile a checkbook. Especially since you used to do all the taxes and books toward the end for Rons business.

Heather Knits said...

I've just gotten stupid lately. I am due to get my lithium level checked it could be high and giving me the "dumbs". I don't know. I do know I feel pretty foolish.

Anonymous said...

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9707152/

Heather Knits said...

Well according to the budget apps' descriptions everyone feels like I do. LOL