Friday, October 19, 2018

The Last Haldol

I ate, that helped my headache.  Maybe the spices worked on it.  I took my pills.  Today is my last Haldol. 

Tomorrow: it begins. 

Then I did up my pills.  That always takes a while.  I always read the insert that comes with the medication, that's how I learned I can't take antidepressants and decongestants together (at least my brand).  I read through all of it. 

Man, Depakote is really bad stuff if you're pregnant.  The baby can be born slower.  The baby can be born with a penis defect.  The baby can have spinal problems.  Not good stuff. 

Good thing Ron is fixed.  Just goes to show, though, if something happens to Ron I need to get fixed.  If I remarried, I would want it to be clear: I'm not having kids and I had surgery to make sure of that.  No ambiguity or room for doubt "Well, maybe she'll change her mind".  Nope. 

So I did all that up, with the Risperdone (generic Risperdal).  Watched a little Law & Order.  Now I'm going to take a nap. 

Ron has been snoring all morning, he must have been up all night reading one of his books. 

No comments: