Saturday, October 13, 2018

Same values

I am getting impressed with #6.  I thought there was no hope for them, they would always have loud, obnoxious, parties. 

Last night I looked out the window and the stretch limo was gone.  I didn't even hear them leave.  I went to bed around 8, slept.  I didn't hear them come home. 

I woke up tired but that's me.  Some days the medication just has me running tired all day. 

I just wish they could do this on Christmas eve - traditionally an all-night party with overly caffineated children running wild, screaming, for hours, until 3 AM.  They fix THAT and I will be completely impressed. 

I have been praying for them when I do my God Time and it seems to have helped.  I just want peace and quiet.  Maybe, after all, they have the same values. 

No comments: