Saturday, August 1, 2020

Some of Friday and Saturday

Looks like blogger finally figured out my new post button.  

Anyway, frustrated at Ron.  I asked him to drink more water (anything really) as his urine was very dark.  He got an attitude.  

I went outside for a while to get some fresh air.  When I came in he had fallen asleep.  But I will have a talk with him, the gist of it being "Why should I take care of you when you won't take care of yourself?"   And I did, in a very low key and genial manner.  It made him think.  

And then of course I did all the taking care of him stuff.  

Next day: 
1.  Readership is way down, about half.  I am OK with that as I am not dealing with bullies any more.  

I woke up in the middle of the night with a bad headache, had to take some Excedrin.  Ron was happy to hear me awake.  I helped him with something, I forget what, went back to bed.  

I had set up a Walmart delivery for today so I got that first thing, then helped Ron (roast chicken) and did the monthly report.  I have to file and pay online after the first of the month, but before the 7th working day of the month.  I always do it on the first.  It used to drive me nuts Ron would wait till the last minute.  Our sales were pitiful of course.  

I had to take more Excedrin when I got up.  Good luck sleeping tonight.  

The cats are good.  I need to scrub out their water bowl and put a fresh filter in it; I already changed the air filter for the HVAC system yesterday.  I did my God Time and took my pills.  Ron wanted shorts today instead of being naked as usual so I helped with that.  I was impressed he was able to bridge and pull his butt off the bed and pull up the shorts pretty easily, once I got his legs in them.  

He already had roast chicken so I don't need to feed him for a while.  He took his vitamins.  He arranged a vodka delivery so he will be set for a while.   

Did you know a hard core drinker can get seizures if they don't get enough alcohol?  Pardon the pun, a sobering thought.  

I did the cats' water bowl I think it is about time for a new one, I will put it on the list.  Done.  I like to clean it every month or so, new filter, and then swap out the whole unit every year or so.  Biscuit was actually watching me clean it and meowing for me to finish.  It is so important for them to get water but especially Biscuit.  

Ron and I talked for a little while, I told him it is funny I had no problem spending $600 on Biscuit when he got blocked but balked at paying that much for a new toilet.  And yay, all the bills are paid, the cats have their medication.  

Cleo is still wary she wasn't happy I dosed her but she will come out eventually.  She lives pretty much under the couch which is fine.  Front room has a cat tree, two loveseats, my computer desk and chair, TV stand, and three litter boxes.  Otherwise I would put a clamshell bed too but anything else will be too cluttered.  And Cleo is happy enough under the one loveseat.  

I plan to take it easy the rest of the day.  

 

No comments: