Saturday, August 15, 2020

Ugh

 I forgot about this.  

I tend to manifest stress in my gut.  Not a good night for my gut.  I am pretty empty by now so that should ensure I get some sleep, but I have to get up in 7 hours to give Ron his next seizure pill.  

While I was up I did order him some books, "Anything on adult onset epilepsy" "Something on managing high blood pressure" and a book he read before and enjoyed "Conversations with Neil's brain" a book on the various functions of the brain.  Don't know if he'll read them but at least they are there.  We actually read the last, right before his accident so I had a slight idea what to expect, things like "word finding" - that parts of the brain store vocabulary (damaged for him), other parts regulate emotions (that is damaged for him), etc.  But he doesn't know a thing about epilepsy.  

No comments: