Friday, August 7, 2020

Early Friday

 I didn't sleep very well, Ron didn't wake me up I think my hormones did.  I am learning to be more gracious about a bad night of sleep.  Ron is happy listening to his radio and I am taking it easy.  I gave him bacon, eggs, and a vitamin for breakfast.  

I got on Facebook and read an irate post by a woman whose kitten broke her "wedding ornament" whatever that is... she had a picture of it broken on the floor.  It is a thing.  It is not greater than a living being.  She can have another one made if it is that important, and she has learned a valuable lesson about keeping "precious" breakables away from cats.  

That's why I never have flowers, the cats would knock them over.  I have my wedding flowers, they are artificial and I keep them up on a bookcase.  That is enough decoration for me.  I told my aunt it would be too depressing to watch my wedding flowers die so I went with fake, but the lady who made my wedding dress was horrified and "fixed them up".  

I suppose I could have fresh flowers if I braced them with some cinder blocks, on the table.  

So, back to his helpless kitten, the woman was SCARY mad.  The moderators turned off commenting for it, then she came back and started another thread "I had a right to be angry" etc. and they had to kill that, too.  

I mean, sad but true, if you are that temperamental the cat is going to be around longer than your marriage..but I am seriously worried about the kitten.  And I never feel bad for cats on the internet.  

Off I go to check on Ron.  

No comments: