Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Most of Tuesday

 Long day.  

I didn't sleep great, I woke up in the middle of the night, but Ron needed help anyway (he didn't wake me and is so cute trying so hard to be quiet when I do sleep).  I took a shower last night so I wouldn't have to bother with one this morning.  

I had to do some home care stuff but not much, basically just get him settled with urinal, toilet, snacks, drinks, etc.  Radio and talking book machine, headphones, all set.  

I went to the store.  I was very upset to find they only had the tiny cans of Dr Pepper, un vendable.  They also have a 5 case max limit on all soda.  I immediately went for the Cokes.  God love Coke they have been steady throughout the whole thing, I got 5 of them.  

I got the popular snacks, etc. and a snack which I later left in the fridge at work.  Some lunch thief will enjoy it.  I'm not blowing $50 round trip to work on a $4 snack.  

I went to work and stocked, that took a while.  I took the change out of all machines and sorted it for quarters, put the quarters in the empty bill changer.  That is almost enough to pay me right there.  After stocking everything (I focused on best sellers) I took the cash out of the machines and counted it.  I get a little better than half my regular pay, not bad considering and just enough to cover the bills.  

I had planned to go to the bank but forgot my wallet with debit and ID card, I couldn't do my transactions without it so I came home.  More home care (Ron is urinating well and the Twist and Locs are doing the job).  I wanted ham fried rice for dinner.  I had diced ham already in the fridge, so I took that, some frozen peas and carrots, and a cup of basmati rice, and threw it in the rice pot.  It is almost done.  I plan to have that with a big glass of milk for dinner.  

Plan is go to bed early, we will see.  I am honestly not sure what I will do tomorrow.  I feel pretty tired from today, but a good night's sleep may fix me up.  

To counter that I had a lot of caffeine today.  So we will see.  

No comments: