Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Yesterday

Yesterday was pretty uneventful.  We went to work, stocked.  I had to do some stocking, for a change.  When Ron opened soda #3, the cartridge did not fall out, so apparently that was a fluke.  It's working fine now (the machine, and the cartridge). 

We saw the other vendor "to say Hi", they left pretty quick after we got there. 

After we finished with work, we went to the bank.  That took almost an hour (long line for business). 

We came home and I took a nap. 

I was tired, but I didn't know how tired.  I slept until after 6 PM.  I didn't even do my God Time, I was so tired.  I just got on the computer for a little bit and then went to bed. 

Today, I'm going to see Doc.  My aunt is going to take me to and from.  It should be fun.  I have exact change to pay doc (I just pay cash, per visit, easier).  I also have money allocated for medication.  It will cost more because I need phenergan suppositories and tablets.  I'm hoping Ron will help, but we'll see.  I do have my own money.  And what would I buy, anyway? 

Well, maybe some capris, if they ever arrive in my size!  It's going to be in the upper 80's here later this week. 

Ron gave me tomorrow off, too, so I may/probably will do a Bible Handout in Greenspoint.  We had a good reception last time and there's that chicken place for Ron to eat, after.  Like me, Ron is food motivated. 

I went to bed early last night (about 8PM) and woke up with a crushing headache.  I'm not sure what I ate, I am being really bad about logging my food.  At any rate I moved Biscuit (lying on top of me) and took some Excedrin.  He was "crowing" at me as Ron put it, until I went back to bed. 

Biscuit understands Mommy is not up until I say "OK" or "Alright", sit up in bed, put on my glasses, turn off the alarm, and turn off my noisemaker.  He's a very smart boy.  Since I wasn't getting up he got back in bed with me and laid on top of me. 

I rested for about 20 minutes, letting it work, and then got up.  I said "OK" and "Alright" before I did the rest of the sequence, so Biscuit knew I was getting up.  I fed them (Baby Girl showed up, and between them ate most of the can).  I talked to Ron for a little bit, he was in a pleasant mood, probably happy he does not have to ride 3 hours round trip to see Doc, plus waiting an hour at the location. 

Now I'm up.  I'm going to take my shower, do my God Time, and get ready for my aunt.  I have plenty of candy to distribute (with Scripture booklets) so I'm set for that. 

I'd better go get ready. 

No comments: