Sunday, April 8, 2018

Where is Ron hiding his pants?

I went to be pretty early last night and slept in until about 8.  I woke up with a headache and had to take some Excedrin.  I wasn't too worried about it, as I had drunk a protein shake yesterday, and eaten queso chips, both of which can be headache triggers.  I found the protein shake thin and unsatisfying, so I won't be drinking it again. 

I do love my queso chips, though. 

I fed Biscuit and Baby Girl, watched a little TV and took my shower.  I used my lavender roll on deodorant because I wanted to feel pretty, but it left me with a mess of wet underarms for an extended period of time.  Not very pretty! 

I did my God Time.  The Bible study portion was more about who fathered who, I find those portions of the Bible fairly dull, but, back in the day, all that heritage stuff was really important.  I prefer the history, promises, life of Jesus stuff.  Sometimes I have a little trouble with the Psalms - my reading comphrehension (ah, screw it) has gone way down since Doc went up on my lithium.  One reason I really don't read anything but the Bible - it isn't easy anymore.  But I do feel it's all important. 

I got back on the computer for a while.  I had some questions on Facebook, one being: should I raise the goal on my Go Fund Me?  I exceeded my goal ($1000) a while back.  Maybe make a new goal of $5,000.  Or maybe just leave the old goal up to show how much God exceeded my expectations?  Well, the sponsors, and God.  I wouldn't have a go fund me without the sponsors.  I would welcome opinions on the subject.  Facebook they are all liking the post but not answering the question! 

I don't worry about sponsors or donations, I have always had what I needed.  If donations dried up I would just use my own money to buy Bibles.  I have in the past.  But God always sends a check in the mail or an email from wepay (the Go Fund Me payment center) saying "We are depositing $XX into your account".  God gave me the idea for this, He will supply the Bibles.  I don't worry. 

I wonder though about the goal.  So I'd appreciate feedback.  Every penny I get for Bibles goes directly to Bibles and shipping.  I use my own money for transportation and snacks, afterward.  I like to get a snack after the Handout, it's a little tradition for me. 

I decided to take a nap right about the time Ron woke up.  At first he was bright and loveable, then he got into the self-pity anger thing.  I told him I was taking a nap and he said OK.  He was quiet during my nap. 

I had a pretty good nap, except the headache came back.  Biscuit joined me in the bed. 

They ate all their dry food and I didn't want to open the new bag just yet.  They (all 3 of them) had a good half-can of wet food to eat, so I put it down on the floor where Torbie could get at it (she has trouble getting on the table with the other cats).  I thought Biscuit was just begging but he stayed in bed after I got out.  He is really streeetched.  He looks very comfortable and peaceful.  We had a good nap. 

Then I woke up with yet another headache!  I took more excedrin, hoping I will get some sleep tonight, and tried to talk to Ron about doing some accounting stuff for the business.  He wasn't interested and said he wanted to sleep.  OK. 

So I got back on the computer.  I also finished doing the last load of laundry and put it all away.  I still need to find where Ron is hiding his pants, so I can wash the dirty ones.  I am happy to wash it if I can get my hands on it, but if I can't find it I can't do it.   And then Ron walks around dirty and I get blamed. 

He did make our trips for tomorrow so I don't have to worry about that.  Now I need to figure out dinner.  My head is feeling better and I have 2 liters of diet Raspberry Lemonade (I decided to give myself a "treat").   Well, more like a liter and a half. 

I will look around, and then try to find Ron's pants.  They have to be in his room somewhere, he can't get that far. 

No comments: