Sunday, April 8, 2018

So why don't I move in with my aunt?

I have a couple of reasons. 

1.  Hard as it may be for you to believe, it's not that bad yet. 
2.  They have a no-cats policy.  It's their home, their rules.  They certainly don't want 3 and mine scratch the fur-niture.  If I leave I am taking the cats with me. 
3.  Probably most important: no public transit.  There is a commuter bus that goes downtown but other than that it is a wasteland for public transit.  I wouldn't be able to get around. 
4.  I'm not her problem.  She has kids and grandkids of her own, her own responsibilities.  If she can help me out with a ride or a bed for the night, great.  Holiday dinner, awesome.  Moving in?  No way. 
5.  She has seen my abysmal housekeeping.  I wouldn't want me, living with me! 

That's all I can think of, for now. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes it is hard for ANYONE to believe that you don't think your living environment is that bad. Maybe because it seems normal to you or you had worse growing up so in comparison this is mild.