Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Tuesday morning

I slept OK but woke up with another headache, not a migraine.  I took some Excedrin, still plan to go on the Handout.  Nice little note, Torbie slept with me, and Biscuit got in the bed about an hour before my alarm went off.  When I felt a little better, I got up and fed him (and Baby Girl). 

Now I need to take a shower, do my God Time, and get my Bibles together for the Handout.  I plan to bring some Spanish, and some kids, on the Handout. 

I wonder if I will see that lady from work, who saw us a couple of weeks ago.  She seemed to be warmly inclined towards us as a result. 

Everyone tells me this is a really bad neighborhood.  Worse than De Soto and Antoine?  I don't know.  As bad as my old neighborhood in CA?  Ha!  It has a ways to go before it hits that bad.  My old neighborhood in NE Houston was pretty bad, too.  And I lived there for a year. 

God was preparing me, with all the bad neighborhoods, for the future bad neighborhoods in which I would distribute.  Funny how that works. 

Well, my head is finally feeling better.  Time to go take my shower. 

No comments: