Friday, April 6, 2018

I'm so proud of Biscuit

So, Eric came.  Baby Girl greeted him at the door, she liked him.  I had Eric come in before she got out. 

I introduced Eric to Ron, passed out on the floor and snoring, I believe.  He (Ron) was in one of those strange yoga positions he assumes when he's been drinking.  Eric got his stuff and put it in the car, I got my stuff and we went out to dinner. 

We had a good time, and got Ron something to go.  Ron called me a couple of times, unintelligible.  We enjoyed our meal and had a good time talking. 

We came back home and he came in (I had some cat food for him, Biscuit won't touch the Salmon but I bet Eric's guys love it) again.  Torbie sat in the hall, Baby Girl sat on her box.  I gave them treats, and then I saw Biscuit's head peeking out from around the corner.  He had come out of the bedroom to say "Hello", in his own little way. 

Biscuit has never, ever, ever come out for anyone.  He flees under the bed.  He doesn't hide, he flees.  And here he was, actually coming out to say hello!  He must have smelled Eric's cats.  He must have figured out Eric was one of the good guys. 

Ron was sitting in his wheelchair and somewhat coherent when Eric dropped me off, but that didn't last long, as he reached for a bottle while Eric was there and began drinking.  It's just sad, what alcohol does to that man.  He chatted with Eric for a little bit but wasn't very coherent. 

Eric left.  Ron texted someone to come bring him a case of vodka. 

What a night.  I wonder when Ron will figure out he doesn't have any trips for tomorrow.  That will make for another interesting post. 

No comments: