Sunday, April 22, 2018

I slept pretty well last night and woke up pretty refreshed.  No headache!  Alright!  I had Torbie and Biscuit in my bed.  Even better.

I was pretty lethargic, I got on the computer for a while first before I took my shower and did my God Time.

Ron wasn't feeling well, I heard him moaning in his sleep.  When he got up, he said his back was bothering him a lot.  He went straight for the vodka.  About 20 minutes later, I asked him if he felt better and he said yes, the pain was greatly reduced.  Then he went back to bed and slept for several hours.

I got back on the computer for a while.  I ate some lunch and then took my pills, and a nap.

Noisy neighbors wouldn't let me sleep, they kept driving around blaring loud music from their cars.  Frustrating.  I must have slept a little because the next thing I knew it was 4.

I got up.  Ron was awake and drinking again.  I tried to get on my computer but the internet wasn't working for a while.  Ron started calling for me to take out his garbage.

I wasn't dressed, I told him I would do it tomorrow.  He said he wanted to get sick in his trash can.  Oh, that's a different matter.  I took the trash and put it in the kitchen trash, then listened to his dry heaves.

All that vodka is rough on the stomach.

This looks to be a busy week, we are being audited by our program (normal, yearly, thing), we need to fix the catio, and I need to get my modem upgraded.  I want to do a Bible Handout and I'm probably getting those Bibles delivered.  I need to make room for them.

I plan to bring 1-2 KJV Bibles with me.  If someone has a problem with the NIV they can get a KJV.  Good luck understanding it, though.

God just reminded me of John 6:45 "And they shall be taught by God".  And James 1:5

James 1:5 New King James Version (NKJV)

If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
Here's a good website, where I get my verses: www.biblegateway.com  You can find just about anything there, you can look for a word or a verse.  
I'm pretty tired, I guess because I didn't get my nap.  I'm a little sick, too, that old "coming down with something" feeling.  I'm going to go to bed early.  
Just remember, I prayed for YOU today.  And will tomorrow and the next day, too.  

No comments: