Tuesday, September 18, 2012

When we all get to Heaven

So I'm on a plane.  Thousands of feet in the air.  We hit turbulence, right as my music player starts "When we all get to heaven".  I had a hard time keeping back the giggles.

I am typing this on my kindle.

I love to fly, had a good trip, and hope to do a Bible Handout if it stops raining! God willstop it if He wants me distributing.

All my stuff got here ok.  I loved having my music and Kindle.  I was a little disappointed in myself.  I was a little impatient getting off the planes.  I kept covetiing the Diet Dr Pepper - I couldn't find one in the airport but a man had one.  Covet, covet.

I love Diet Dr's, but I can never find them when I travel!  Waah!

H ave a good one!  Off to eat breakfast and pill time, then shower.

I love you all.  ~ H

No comments: