Saturday, September 1, 2012

He's all I've got.

Mania.  I feel like I can handle anything with a mania.

Depression?  Everything is overwhelming!

I had a nice mania for 4 days.  Now, it appears, I am depressed again.  Boo.

Ron is in a foul mood; cursing, muttering under his breath, and ranting at God.  I have elected not to tell him, I am depressed.  It's not going to improve the situation.

Ron complains a lot about "Having to suck it up".  I find that mildly ironic, because that's just what I'm doing today - and don't kid yourself.

Like anyone else, I can't help but compare Ron to what I "ought" to have - a supportive, encouraging, uplifting husband.  One who will hold me close, rest his hand on my head, and pray for me, then treat me with tender consideration the rest of the day.

I'm going to make myself cry.  Clearly, that will not happen.  Ron does poorly with empathy when I'm "sick".  He finds me entertaining when I'm manic, but that's about it.  Even then he will start playing 'You talk too much" on his talking book machine if he feels it applies.

It's not as funny as he thinks.

I know.  People wonder about my faith, why I cling to tightly to God.  Well, when I'm depressed, He's all I've got.

Now, off to work, with the Black Cloud of Doom.  Should be fun [sarcasm].  Oh, I wish I could get him on antidepressants.

No comments: