Saturday, September 8, 2012

Gun Play

I hope "whoever" doesn't believe in demonic persecution reads this post.

We went to breakfast, went to the warehouse.  Got our supplies.  Went to work.  Spent a LOT of time riding around, in between.

After work, we had a pickup, not far from my house, in an apartment complex.  It looked pretty grim.

The driver is older, and frankly, not sharp.  He got confused looking for the apartment and decided to ask "The young man" for directions.

The young man pulled his gun, pointed it at me, laughed, and then used the gun to indicate the proper driving direction.  Rather alarming, really.

And I have a handout coming up in an hour.  That's a first.

It was a real gun, too.  Toy guys have an orange circle around the muzzle.  This did not.  It was also quite larger than a toy.

I was just sitting there in the car, looking out the window.  Fortunately the guy just wanted to scare me, which he did quite well.

I wasn't worried he'd shoot me, just alarmed I was looking at the muzzle of a gun.  That's a first, for me.

So, off I go to get dressed and go to the ghetto to hand out about 100 Bibles.  Pray for me!

Personally, I think the ghetto is a lot safer!

No comments: