Tuesday, September 4, 2012

"Not my cat".

I slept badly last night, I have been sleeping badly.  I'm not sure why.

At any rate, I woke up groggy.  I took my shower last night, so I could skip it this morning.  I did my God time, had a little snack, and took my meds.

Then, off to work.  We were busy, but the business wasn't.  I hope that makes sense.  It's not like everything was empty and we had to stock it all - I wish.  We just had things to do.

I was mildly manic, and pretty groggy from medication, together.  I'm surprised I could fill out the checks.

We had a good ride home, hung out for a little bit.  New Kitty came out and said "meow".  She was hungry, again, and had eaten everything.

We went to Walmart and got kitten food, among other things.  Even if Bubba hates her and runs her off, he loves kitten food (I would only serve it to him as a special treat).  However, they shared a plate of wet food, very amicably.  It looks promising.

I got Bubba a large bag of his no-grain chicken cat food, and plenty of wet food to keep them both happy.

I remember, about 9 years ago, I found a cat, very similar to this one - the situation.  She followed me around, and I fed her, petted her, and everyone kept calling her "my" cat.  I kept protesting she wasn't my cat, I was just feeding her, until one day I admitted it.

I got a few travel things, including a little spray bottle of lysol!  Normally, I don't care about using a public bathroom.  I take a diuretic medication, I urinate a lot.  In fact, if I'm not I probably have a problem.  I use the bathroom at work and various public venues.

However, there's something particularly awful about a public transportation bathroom.  Ew.  They are revolting - and I use gas station restrooms!  The airport, bus station, or God forbid, airplane lavatory are aways extra-icky.  I love the idea of my own little lysol to go with my hand sanitizer.

I also sprung for an indulgence, and bought myself the $6 grapefruit cleansing facial wipes.  I think I'll like them.  I LOVE pink grapefruit fragrance.  I want my skin to look nice when I go to Florida.

Tomorrow, I plan to go shop for little New Testaments, ones I could give my stewardess on the plane.  The "Invitations" won't fit into a uniform pocket.  I'll pray on it first.

I'm also praying on my "next" Bible Handout.

No comments: