Thursday, September 27, 2012

Considering

Today, we ran some errands.

I was very upset, right before my trip, when I pulled my "new" black jeans out of the dryer and realized they had fallen apart.  I wore the blue ones, when traveling, instead.

I wanted to return them, but I felt like I had a vicious parasite, in my head, gnawing my brain.  I manage to get the jeans returned.

Last year, Walmart had some cute sweats.  I waited too long and the purple ones sold out.  I made sure I got BOTH purple sweats today.  It's not like I can wear them to church, or anything, but I know anything purple in a sporty style will be a big wardrobe feature.

I looked around a little more, and got some food items, soda, and cat litter.  I also got some canned cat food.  The kids will love it.

After that, we went home.

A little later, Ron made a trip to check out our "satellite" vending machine, which needs stocking.  I went to  a dollar store, too.  I was happy to get some daily shower cleaner, some body wash, various cat toys, the chips Ron likes, baking soda for the litter box, carpet fresh, etc.  We had a pretty good ride home, too.  I ate and took my pills.

Naptime.  Yay.  Headache nightmares, not so yay.  No energy.

But, I got a lot done, considering.  The kitten loves her new toys.

4 comments:

PAULA PANNUS said...

Video blogs help with migranes!!

PAULA PANNUS said...

Video blogs help with migranes!!

PAULA PANNUS said...

Video blogs help with migranes!!

PAULA PANNUS said...

Video blogs help with migranes!!