Thursday, September 13, 2012

A pretty good trade

Well, the current events are rather frustrating for me.

Now, I have to say a good portion of my "ministry" is witnessing to, and sharing Bibles, with muslims. I can't be a hater or God will have to send someone else.  I ask Him to put His love in my heart, and He does.

I hate getting political; but I just wish some people would realize, when America gives you billions of dollars, props up your government, it's a good idea not to bite the hand feeding you.  Libya, too.

Does anyone else find it interesting, that "the religion of peace" - how they portray themselves, loving, peaceful family values.  Until they get "offended" and then they are really rabid animals devouring all in their path.

Remember the female reporter raped last year in Egypt?  They kept shouting "Jew" as they took turns with her - and the media said nothing about it.  She was "attacked".  She was wearing the "getup" and all but they decided they wanted some "fun".

However, if it had been a Christian gang (not possible if they are true Christians) it would have been in the media for ages.

Guys, this is a doctrine of demons.  No more, no less.  I have read some about this, "Kingdom of the Cults" and "Islam Revealed".  Do you know their prophet had relations with one "wife" when she was 10?  How is that ever acceptable?

This is after I had 2 God Times and slept on it.  You can imagine what I would have written yesterday - I think that's why God allowed my modem to act up.  [laugh]  He will do that on occasion.

I go to post and POOF "Website cannot be found, because you are not connected to the internet".

So, what do I want for the Middle East?  Jesus.   A huge revival, with millions seeking Him.  I want them to trade in their demons for the bread of life - the Lord of Lords, the God of the Universe.

Also the nice thing about being a Christian: no immorality - no sex out of marriage.  Treat each other with love.  No "pillars" - no dedicated prayer time, hand washing, and special chants.  No "journey" to the holy city.  No fasting, unless you choose to do so as you seek God's will on something (I did that last year, no diet soda for a day).  No mandatory tithe (and if your church insists on that you might want to start looking).

They get to experience God in a real and amazing way.  A God who loves them and died for them.  A God who wants them to know Him in a real and personal way.  A God who assures their entrance into heaven, with a simple prayer.

It's pretty simple.  Of course, God doesn't want rioting, pillaging, and raping, either.  So they'll have to give that up, but I think it's a pretty good trade.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I couldnt have said it any better to be honest! keep up the awesome work. You are very talented & I only wish I could write as good as you do :) …