Sunday, September 2, 2012

Cat Photo

Well, the cat's a girl.  Ron set up a little box on the porch for kitty, with food and water.


We'll see what Bubba thinks - it is very important to me.  Bubba has to be happy.  If Bubba isn't happy, we will re-home her.

She's had a bad day, poor thing was scared to death of the power tools (weed whackers and lawnmowers) earlier.  She's getting friendlier.  She will just about walk up to us now.

Ron has tortured the poor thing with cooked chicken, cat treats, cat food, and more cat food.  Not to mention a bowl of water big enough to pass for a swimming pool.

I'm holding back, last year I fell in love with a cute little black kitten but Bubba said no and ran it off.  If it works out, though, I'm happy to have another cat.

First stop is the clinic.  All cats are fixed in my household.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So pretty! She looks supernatural!
She is a beautiful sweet looking kitty! Hope hub ah says it is ok