Saturday, September 15, 2012

Saturday morning!

Last night I had a nightmare.  Ron was angry I refused to buy him alcohol.  He gets upset about this every now and then, and gets ugly.  The last time he refused to take me on a Bible Handout and threatened to cut off all my transportation, except work.  

However, last time I went on vacation by myself, he was very accommodating, understanding, and empathetic when I got back.  I believe, on many levels, he was afraid I wouldn't return.

I can hear you!  I can hear what you're thinking!  [grin]  "Yes, Heather, you should leave him!  Run like hell and don't look back!"

Well, I need my Bubba (the big black cat).  Last night, the kitten, trying to endear herself, got into my bed and tried to cuddle.

Poor cats.  I am a lousy bedmate.

As you know, Ron and I have separate bedrooms.  Many reasons for that.

I tend to toss and turn, rolling right over the poor cat, whoever it is, in my bed.  They learn to avoid me.  She tried, though, cuddling on my chest, my neck, and behind my knee.

I think she'll be a great cat as she gets older.  Right now she's a little hyper for me.  Ron loves to hear her play, to feel her play as he holds the end of something and wiggles it, feeling her tug and pull on the toy.

I prefer a large, lazy, lump, sleeping by my computer chair.  Bubba, sleeping on my pillow, next to my head, in bed.  That's my cat.  If I went looking, I'd adopt an older, black, cat.

However, marriage is compromise, she is certainly cute and sweet.  However, when Bubba gave her a smack, earlier, I put her in the bathroom and locked the door.  I then gave Bubba lots of petting and sweet talk, as I gave him some canned food.  He was very, very, happy, especially when the kitten started screaming.  I told Ron, Bubba deserves some one-on-one attention and a treat.  I will let her out when HE is done.

I did.  She was very happy to dispose of the leftovers.

Pretty soon, I am off to Walmart.  I need to get a good razor.  I am naturally pretty cheap, but the dollar store razors, all of them, are tearing up my legs, even with the shaving cream.  I guess the solution is buying more expensive razors.

I notice my skin has been a little dryer, too.

No comments: