Friday, September 28, 2012

Deliverance from addictions

I'm just not feeling a video blog tonight.

I'm not in despair, just depressed "enough" that everything seems hard.  Ugh.

No headache, bladder seems happy.  I got a galloping attack of the stupids early today.  Ron finds it "cute" and endearing.  I think it makes him really happy because it's tangible proof I am medicated.

Our relationship took a big twist when I got medicated - his drinking actually started picking up as I got better.  I was the mentally sick person, and he wasn't.  Then I was better and he was sick.

He went to the liquor store today, but only bought beer.  Good.  I was a little nervous with the whiskey in the house.  Thanking God for that.  I don't say anything, AA is pretty clear on that.

"Deliverance from addictions" - something I pray every day.

The cats are doing well.  Bubba is establishing dominance over the kitten, which is vital.  He came and sat with me in the yard for a while today, which I really loved.  We used to visit like that before he moved in.  He'd some and stand next to me, getting his petting.  Once he had enough petting, he would eat his dinner.  Hard to believe that was 9 years ago.

On a really morbid note, it's probably a good thing we have a very young family member, considering Bubba is a senior.  Ron would have been a real mess if something had happened to Bubs.

I need to go... (((Hugs)))

No comments: