Wednesday, April 21, 2010

*Yawn* Anonymous Hater again

Anonymous hater is back making derisive comments. I do have the ability to "reject" comments.

I really don't care what you think. Why should I? You're so cowardly you don't even use your real name. You claim I am boring, an asshole, etc, yet you keep coming back to read read read. Obviously you get something out of my posts. I think you enjoy reading what I have to say because I am honest and real. I say what I think, and say it pretty well.

If you have been reading for any length of time - by my lights over a year, you understand I have dealt with truly painful issues. So what is the intent with the anonymous hating? Do you think I'll run away crying when I read your comments?

Am I supposed to be hurt? Afraid? [snort] It takes a lot more than a random comment to insult or injure me. I have dealt with REAL abuse; I have physical scars to prove it. I just wonder why you even bother.

You poor thing, you don't even know I have a whole category on my prayer list "Thugs-Criminals-Prisoners-and Haters". So, twice a day, every day, I AM praying for you. I am asking God to put His love in your heart and lead you to His truth. Give you His concience, delivery from addictions, a hunger for His truth, for you to get a Bible and the hunger to check it out, for God to put his forgiveness into your heart (obviously this is needed), salvation for you, and for Him to put His love and mercy into your heart.

But, I guess if it makes you feel better, keep on hating in the comments section, and I'll keep deleting and praying for you. Did you really think I'd feel CUDDLY about Islam? Really? How could you think I wouldn't be outraged by the propoganda?

I love you, Anonymous Hater, and all my other readers. I hope you have a good day and get right with God sometime.

2 comments:

Cryssi said...

*hugs* Just keep ignoring the BS haters Heather. You are a sweet person and anyone with half a brain could see that. =)

Heidi said...

Ipeople suck :( sorry Heather

my name really is Heidi

and yes if they keep looking something is bringing them in and for that reason to be mean to someone you keep reading ..who is the stupid one???

stupid trolls
you are a great example and help me with your positive outlook ..I may not have the same faith or beliefs but I do believe in the power of positive thinking ..and you are the single most positive person I read on the internet!
take care .stay strong and well said!