Thursday, April 29, 2010

Pill Time

"Heather, I don't care how you take them. Take them all at once, twice a day. It doesn't matter HOW you take them, as long as you take them daily." - Doc, regarding my lithium.

As you know, I have battled some horrible nausea recently. Even worse, I have been battling carbohydrate cravings and indulgences (curse the potato!) to "help the queasy". AGGGH.

So, as of yesterday, I got up, had a very small snack for breakfast, a large lunch, took all my lithium and my wellbutrin at lunch, had a small snack for "dinner" and took my Risperdal before bedtime. I did the same thing today.

I felt unusually CLEAR around 11 AM. But [shrug] I only spent $20 at the mall after work. And I had just been paid. Pretty cool. I sure NEEDED my nap, yesterday and today.

The nausea was considerably better today. I did "warn" Ron - I told him if I seemed to be turning into "Heather the Hatchet" to please let me know and I would eat and take my lithium. "I was scared, but you were great today!"

I'm a little queasy now, but I last ate several hours ago. I'll go eat a cheese stick.

Tomorrow Ron goes to donate platelets. They are always happy to see him. I can shop a little, or bring one of my inspirational romance novels and read that. I haven't decided.

Saturday, we get some supplies and go to work. I am always happy to buy supplies - someone is buying! That's a good thing!

Hopefully, I can slay my carbohydrate demon and get the nausea to a managable level. :)

No comments: