Monday, March 10, 2014

Happy list

I love blogger, but Google photos had me at the point of tears last night, trying to post a couple photos.  Ugh. 

I need a different photo server.  They made it too complicated, with permissions, circles, layers and all.  I don't want to tag myself or anyone else.  I just want some directories, with photos in them.  I would like to be able to put up a directory link, or a link to a single photo, and ANYONE who clicks the link can see the photo. 

That is apparently not possible in Google photos now.  One must log in as a google member, then one is "permitted" (what-the-what?) to view the photo.  If I give permission.  I like my friends.  I don't want to hassle them.  I like myself and don't want grief. 

So, Google photos is not on my happy list. 

No wonder I woke up with a migraine. 

No comments: