Thursday, March 27, 2014

Anything I say

Ron gave me the day off.  I slept in, until about 10:30.  I watched a little "Supernatural".  I ate a marshmallow pie and took my antidepressant.  I did my God Time. 

I also fixed Ron's rice dressing.  I cooked 3 cups rice, then I put it in a huge stainless bowl.  I cooked the rice dressing mix, and when it finished I combined it with the rice in the bowl.  I prepared a bowl for Ron. 

He left it sitting on the counter for a while (he couldn't have done that back in Bubba's day), but he did get around to eating it.  He said it was delicious and made yum yum noises as he ate it. 

He bagged up all the leftovers (about 6 bags), put one in the fridge, and froze the rest (I put them in the freezer, he still can't stand up).  He rolled around in the wheelchair taking care of things.  Then he did the dishes from his wheelchair. 

We remind each other he can use the bathroom unaided.  He can handle the personals.  He's taking a bath right now, by himself. 

It never did rain.  Not much, really.  It's kind of frustrating.  We plan our schedule around the weather forecast, we don't have any "cover" at work when we're waiting outside on paratransit.  We could have worked today. 

But I do like having a weekday off.  It's quiet.  I can sleep late.  If we needed a ride the trips are better.  If we went out to eat we'd get better service. 

But I did miss some Supernatural.  I like that show.  I'm not really "into" the male characters.  If anything, Bobby reminds me of Ron.  Especially in the wheelchair. 

I finally got online.  I had 2 messages.  One from the woman who, ah, backstabbed me last night.  She said "I'm sorry, I took the information down."  I just wish she'd done it sooner.  I'm sure everyone read all my business. 

I know I can't trust her now.  I left her group because she is a hypocrite, and I can't trust her.  Anything I say can and will be used against me.  Christians should hold themselves to a higher standard.  Yes, we'll fail, but we should repent quickly (not after repeated messages).  We should keep faith.   She didn't. 

But, I've learned.  She had been going on about PMS lately.  I guess she thinks that excuses it - that she was *just a ticking time bomb* and my comment "Ron would make an excellent father" flipped the trigger (she made some very ugly comments regarding Ron). 

You know, I might have even bought it.  But I'm crazy.  I have things driving me no civilian can understand.  I am responsible in managing my illness, so I don't crap all over my nearest and dearest.  I ask God for His help everyday. 

The "Overwhelmed by PMS" argument doesn't really fly with me.  In fact, I find it insulting. 

I think that's why she didn't even try it on me. 

Other than that, things have been quiet.  About the only thing of note, when #6 is loading or unloading the 5 kids to/from school, they block my driveway.  Generally a friend's car picks up the older kids.  Then she drives the little kids to the pre-K program later.  When the friend picks up or drops off, they block the driveway. 

I remember an episode of Criminal Minds I saw, with a psychopath teenager.  I'm just glad I don't have that next door.  I remind myself the cats go in their yard all the time.  So I try to be mellow. 

I so crave a life of boredom. 

No comments: