Sunday, March 2, 2014

I sound like an ad

Back on the wagon. 

Warm weather approaches.  That means shaving my legs.  If you're a larger woman, you know that entails a lot of difficulty. 

I am tired of "difficulty" in the shower.  I want to enjoy my time under the nice warm water, not feel like some obese slug. 

What to do?  Clearly, I need an eating plan.  Something with some flexibility, something easy.  I can't cook everything, I can't even do all my housework.  Something that allows for some processed foods - the other day I ate a Dinty Moore beef stew I had hidden in the bottom of a snack machine. 

Ultra low carb is out, for the above reasons.  It worked great when I wasn't as medicated - when I had stronger manias and less fatigue.  I do love it, and were I "normal" I'd do it again. 

If I were normal I'd be off these drugs and I wouldn't need to lose weight, probably.  Everything I take can cause weight gain. 

However, I'd say 80% is due to "poor eating".  How to do better eating, lower carb but not extreme... the occasional treat - easy foods to eat. 

I sound like an ad. 

I am strongly leaning towards doing Blood Sugar 101's plan.  Lower carb (less than 100), and moderate calorie. 

I think here's a time when my tablet could be useful: maybe I can find and download an easy tracking app. 

We'll see. 

No comments: