Monday, March 3, 2014

Filthy jobs and henna treatments

I wanted a treat, a good last meal before I get serious about my eating. 

I wanted a pizza. 

Pizza Hut is running a $10 special.  I used to work for a combo Pizza Hut/Taco Bell and I have eaten their pizza several times. 

I put all my favorite meats on the pizza and waited for the deliveryman.  Now, I'm wearing a hugely oversized, holey, very old, t-shirt I only use for filthy jobs and henna treatments.  I wore my jeans, my hair under a clear showercap. 

I heard some loud music in front of the house, and thought "There's my deliveryman".  Sure enough, it was. 

He took one look at me and grinned, then his shoulders started shaking.  He was trying not to laugh at me.  I grinned back at him - Don't I look crazy?   I paid him and tipped him. 

Ron was sleeping.  He normally does in the early evening.  I put a piece of pizza in his hand (he was on his side), with the pointy end inside his mouth.  He stuck his tongue out, tasted, it, felt the pizza, and woke up.  "The best way to wake up!"  He ate a couple slices. 

Pizza Hut pizza is really good.  Better than our usual guys, and better than the expensive guys.  I love the $10 special, too. 

Oh, that was a nice treat. 

Now to wait another hour or so to rinse this muck out of my hair. 

No comments: