Sunday, March 16, 2014

I bought it when I was manic

Dad died laughing when I said "Well, I bought it when I was manic..."  He understood completely.  My mother was the type to buy a new car when she got manic.  A box of hair color is not a big deal. 

I like the henna, glad I got it, but a little tired of the very loud red at my part.  I have some brown henna.  I plan to use it on the part, out a few inches, in an ombre type pattern.  Brown out a few inches and then it goes red.  I think that would be cool. 

I'll play with it in a few weeks. 

I also got a bag of Petsmart Simply Nourish Limited Ingredient dry cat food, salmon flavor.  3.5 pounds.  Turns out the girls adore it.  They love to munch at it. 

Now, the Blue Wilderness Duck isn't going anywhere, that's a staple, but we like to have a few offerings for the cats.  I can't, personally, imagine anything worse than eating the same food every day.  Ron and I like to provide variety for the girls.  Duck, or salmon.  We also have some chicken we're using up. 

Glad I got them both, the henna, and the cat food. 

I'm still getting over the cold, but I slept over 14 hours last night.  I had been watching a Law & Order Criminal Intent marathon, I wasn't surprised I had a dream about Goren.  If I "liked" any characters on TV one would be Goren.  The other would be Elliot from Leverage. 

Anyway, I also had a strange dream about Acres Homes (where I do the Bible handouts) and a gospel rapper named Foe (who does exist).  I was trying to get Foe to help a young man in trouble, but the people in Acres Homes kept giving me money instead.  $209 to be exact. 

That's what happens when I sleep awhile.  After I woke myself up coughing, I got up around noon.

I took my shower, did my God time (both pretty big deals when I'm sick and depressed) and ate some pizza.  It's good.  I need to eat another slice and take my pills, though. 

I think I can manage that. 

And here's to hoping I get another decent night's sleep. 

No comments: