Saturday, February 12, 2022

Well that wasn't much fun

 My computer just up and died.  That's what I get buying a used one.  I did some trouble shooting, yep, it's dead.  Then I had to decide what to do.  I hauled Ron's old computers (2) out of the garage and played "who is it?"  I knew one of them was a "good" computer with lots of RAM, good hard drive, etc.  Was running Windows 7 but maybe not a problem?  And it is right here so free.  

Plugged it in and it started talking to me.  😆  I knew how to shut it up, though.  So I did that and it works fine for my purposes.  I can blog, check email, Google account is intact (boy I set a new password you wouldn't believe) .  Glad that is all done.  

Still to do: setup the printer.  I just plugged it in, we will see what it does.  It is looking for a driver.  

Tomorrow I need to make up my henna paste, go to work, shop after work (while I have a ride), come home, apply the henna, wait a couple hours and rinse it out.  

{device driver installed successfully!]

Monday I will do a hot oil treatment, I have some coconut oil and olive oil, and let that sit for a while, rinse it out, wash.  It is suggested to wait a little while (a day or so) to wash after doing a henna in order to let it fully develop.  So we will see.  God knows my hair can use a hot oil treatment.  Then Wednesday my aunt said she'll trim it so then I am really done.  I can just wash it every day and put it in my ponytail.  

I didn't get much sleep last night (worked late, then got up early to work again) so I will say that's it for now.  I just didn't want you to worry.  

No comments: