Tuesday, February 22, 2022

Not a fun day but going to try and make the best of it.

 Headache is progressing; bad enough I took one of my Phenergan (hadn't taken them in years) and a Nauzene chewable.  Used my aromatherapy roll on.  I feel a little better but still have a pretty bad headache and some nausea.  

One day, I wonder, am I going to drop dead of an aneurysm because I never had a MRI on my head?  Are the headaches really just genetic or food related?  Do I have a ticking time bomb in my head?  Will my aunt find me dead on the floor tomorrow?  The morbid thoughts that run during a severe headache.  

Ugh.  So many food commercials do not help the nausea.  I can handle the cat food commercial, though.  

I did clean up my rice pot: plan, when I feel up to eating: rice, some mixed vegetables and chopped greens, a little chicken boullion, have that for dinner later when the nausea is better, then I can take my pills.  If I'm really hungry I can thaw out some of my roast chicken that should be nice and bland.  

But not up to that now I don't even want water right now.  

Ugh.  

No comments: