Saturday, February 19, 2022

Saturday (I did it again)

 I slept OK, woke up tired because I only got about 6 hours.  Got up, shower, etc.  Checked my email before I left.  There is a charge for a Walmart in CA.  No, that is not happening.  I called my aunt as I was about to start work and had her kill the card.  

She called me back and said she had killed the card, but the bank said the charge was in Houston, and hadn't I had 2 charges at the Walmart that day?  One for my gas bill?  

[curses]  So that is twice in one year I killed a perfectly good debit card.  Feeling kind of stupid, but better safe than broke.  I was able to run by my bank after work and get a new one, then went back to work and bought a chair I had been eyeing for Ron's room.  


It matches the color almost perfectly.  It could also go in the orange room.  I like having options, and it fit OK in the cab.  He has an ample trunk!  It looks good with a nice pillow.  

By the way, I got those "cobalt" pillows they are a lot darker than the photo, more of a dark navy, but still work with my colors so I kept them.  


There is a toy mouse on the floor by the right front chair leg.  You're not seeing things.  I have a bowl of vinegar, sitting on a white towel, on the floor behind the chair.  It is supposed to help with fumes.  I just didn't want a bowl of vinegar on my new floor without a towel.  

I am really pleased I am finding the cats in there, they are playing, resting on the condo, scratching on the condo, etc.  It is a squeaky mouse so I hope it isn't too loud tonight.  

So that was my day.  I am going to bed early.  




No comments: