Tuesday, February 8, 2022

A lot of photos if I get this right

 Let's see if I can yank up the before photos: 


This one pretty much sums it up: a large hole in the wall (cut for plumbing).  Ron never wanted it fixed due to disruption.  So it stayed.  The cats got into the wall behind where you see the chair.  That is the back wall of the bathroom hence all the plumbing.  



About a couple hours in.  I left the plumber's access open as we have a cover (on the bottom right) for it, that way a plumber can just remove the cover, do the work, put it back.  Not that I plan on needing any more plumbing work for a while.  







All drywall issues FIXED.  Now I just have to wait for the paste?  Glop?  To dry.  After the worker finished the boss called and asked for payment I said of course.  Wrote the check, the worker approved it and off he went.  I wrote "remodel first half" on the memo line I think that covers it.  We arranged a time next week to finish the work.  

That's it for now.  

Edit: room will be turquoise when done.  

No comments: