Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Tuesday night

 My day was fine.  A couple of drivers refused the candy that was really the only notable thing.  I got to work, got my medication (3 months x 4 drugs), worked.  Came home and found 3 packages on the porch.  Good to know I live in a decent area; had my cat food, switchplate cover, and curtains.  All I need now is the rod which comes either tomorrow or Friday.  I even wrapped my "hydrants" (Ron used to call them that - the hose spigots).  We are getting truly miserable freezing cold weather, wind, rain, chill.  I intend to keep my pipes happy.  I made about 72 dollars.  

I got a call from the other vendor while I was working.  I told her I would call tomorrow, I was working.  She said OK and I will.  She sounded happy to hear that I was indeed working.  Well, I have to eat.  Take care of the cats.  

I am actually glad I do not have disability payments as of yet because I would probably just sit in the house and get progressively more depressed every day.  At least now I have to remain functional.  

That's it for now.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your job is your freedom, if the govt.supports you,they control you.