Wednesday, February 16, 2022

Wednesday

 So let me get the boring part over with first: he came out, did the floor.  We have a few small things left to do.  But this is what I have now.  I moved some stuff into the room (table for candy bags, chest, trash can and lamp, but not a lot because we still have some work to do on closet and door to room).  






The cat condo I bought years ago but they didn't like where I put it.  They sure seem to like it now.  Floor looks a lot better than I expected.  "We" used almost all of it just a few planks left.  

I paid him, he left, my aunt came, checked it out, and then we went out to lunch and run errands.  I got it all done except Ikea but I did buy some 18 inch square pillow forms at Walmart; I can buy covers on Amazon.  I am not moving the bed in the room yet because they will need room to work on the closet and door.  It is fine in the orange room, leaning against the wall.  

He is very intuitive.  I have not been happy with the 6-way plug on the south wall for some time, I felt it was a fire hazard, he went ahead and pulled that when he was putting the outlet covers, but left the "good" 6-way on the east wall.  

I set up the candy operation on the table I bought today as you can see.  I will be bagging tomorrow morning!  Happily I WAS able to find individually wrapped hard candy so I bought a lot.  I feel like I have a good setup to bag candy quickly and efficiently.  I have a nice photo of Ron up there too.  

I'm happy.  That's it for now.  

PS paycheck was nice!  


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It all looks just wonderful, the flooring is real nice.
The color of the paint is very pretty. And, you’re
Cats look like they are starting to make themselves at home. I’m glad it all turned out well.

Take care heather