Tuesday, February 8, 2022

The work commences!

 The boss couldn't make it today but the #2 man seems to know what he's doing.  The neighbor had yard guys out so the cats were already hiding in my bedroom, I just shut the door and that worked.  He is making all kinds of noise (as he should) so they are not wanting to come out.  I think I will put a food bowl out there.  Done.  

I saw Torbie hiding under the bed on the little cat bed I put down there, that was the best idea.  $5 cat bed, on the floor right under my bed.  If someone wants to hide they have a nice place to do it.  And the worker is a very nice young man.  Strong, too, he brought in a whole sheet of drywall on his own.  He won't have any problem with those 40# boxes of flooring when we get to that.  😂

So I am hanging out.  I turned down the heat from 78 to 72, workers don't want that.  We also had the front door open for a while bringing in stuff so the house is cool enough I am wearing a jacket.  I want him to be comfortable.  

I am watching Chicago Fire reruns on my local TV.  I can still hear it over the work and I don't have it up loud.  

I am still pretty queasy from yesterday so I won't eat until I feel better.  Oh, I weighed this morning and I was down to 206 so happy about that (before I used the bathroom!).  I have good things to eat I just need to recover.  I have found it is better not to eat until I am actively hungry.  For whatever reason those little cheese doodles did a number on me but a little fast won't hurt.  

That's it for now.  The work is progressing at a pretty fast clip.  

No comments: