Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Wednesday night

So my aunt came; late, but she came.  She has two properties on the market plus setting up the new place.  I was just happy I got any time.  

We did not have time for Ikea but did discuss 1.  finances 2.  decorating  3.  got my hair trimmed.  She took off about 23 inches.  Here it is now.  


We also had lunch which was fun.  I was able to get some more groceries with my fun money, happy to see I could also do another 6 pack of diet dew.  The weather was miserable, overcast and cold, windy and just awful.  

I even figured out how to use the work app and scan prices.  I felt pretty intelligent after that.  We came home, it was pretty dark, she left, got home safe I assume.  

I told her I am asking God for a bidding war on the two places, and a sale price $50K over asking, which I think she can get on her Houston house (not the condo maybe but the house for sure).  It is a nice house in a nice neighborhood which NEVER floods, not even during Harvey.  That is huge.  She laughed when I told her that but you never know.  

I remember that from accounting classes, "Goodwill" is the difference between what you pay for something and what it is actually "worth".  So we will see.  I have high hopes.  

If God blessed us based on our merits (He does not) then she is due for a big blessing.  

I took some Valerian root so I could sleep tonight and am actually tired.  So I'm going to bed.  (((Hugs)))

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your hair is looking good heather. I am glad you
Feel better now. Yes, I see on the weather news
That you are having storms, but at least you got
To get out for awhile with your aunt. (((Hugs)))