Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Wednesday morning

 I tossed and turned for a while, finally dropped off.  If I am not working late I generally go to bed around 8 PM.  Fell asleep, then woke up a few hours later.  AGH.  Went back to sleep, got up around 7, took my shower.  

I finished the clothes in the dryer and put them up in the closet.  The trash pickup came.  

We have a nice window in Ron's room.  He liked to put the trash can right outside the window and then throw the trash in the can as needed.  So when they took the trash I put the can around back by his window so I can do that.  I will block off the gate when the recycle comes and I can put that can away too, because I ABSOLUTELY believe these people will put their trash in my recycle can if I "hide" the primary trash can.  3 cars in their driveway today not counting the monster truck so at least 4 people living there.  Pitiful.  I am pretty confident they will not be bending over to move two heavy concrete blocks, to get in my yard.  

So I did that.  I did my Bible study as well.  Debating do I want to turn on the TV?  

I had a mild headache when I got up but I beat that.  My aunt is running late, she'll get here when she gets here.  I am not freaking out about it.  

She really wants to trim my hair so we will do that.  Just take an inch or two off the ends because I have pretty bad split ends.  

I did find it a little odd; the internet provider sent me a text yesterday saying they got my payment but when I looked they had not taken it yet?  I am not going to spend it but I found it a little baffling.  One thing I need to do, sit down and make a list of the auto pays and what dates they come out.  I have never had anything bounce and I don't plan to do it.  

I also have some questions about my electric bill I will run by "auntie".  I just want to make sure it is paid every month and may set up auto pay with my credit card.  

It is a gloomy and depressing day.  That's it for now.  

No comments: